What we shoot?
Check out our complete visual guide to product categories we shoot. Additionally, we created a unique gradation of image difficulty and sorted it into 4 categories such as Basic, Standard, Advanced and Complex images to organize product photography workflow, provide thoughtful pricing based on the time needed to produce the images and predict the order turnaround time more precisely.
7. Grocery & Household
9. Group Images
What may affect the price?
The additional charges may be applied as the product weight is over 15 lbs.
The products over 30'x30'x30' are considered as oversized. The price range for oversized products is $36.38 - $55.97. The products over 50'x30'x30’ may not be accepted for shooting or additional charge may be applied.
These charges depend on the additional time it takes to prepare and/or assemble a product.
Product Defects / Damaged Products
The additional charges may be applied if the product has visible production defects, stains, holes or scratches that require additional time to style the product, make it look symmetrical or fix the issues during retouching.
The additional charge depends on the following:
- The time it takes to style the products prior to photography.
- Special equipment or expertise required to style the product.
- Client’s styling requirements (the client should be as specific as it possible).
Unusual Studio Setup for Complex Items
These charges will depend on additional equipment, time, materials and people required to build the set.
Group Images / Product Layout
The additional charge depends on the number of items in the image or the time it takes to group, style and shoot the products based on detailed instructions from the client.
Make sure that your product(s) are clean and carefully ironed. If not, we are happy to provide the ironing/steaming service for $1.95 per item (not per image).
If you’re not 100% satisfied, we’ll refund your money due to our refund policy described below:
You can get a refund when all of the following apply:
- You never used the images for which you want to get a refund.
- The order was completed within the last 15 days.
- You will not be eligible to use the images for which you were refunded money.
- We do not provide a refund for orders over $500, but we’ll try to do as much as we can to create the images that you requested by strictly following our Revision Policy section.
Refund Time (once a refund is processed):
- Credit card: 3-5 business days;
- Debit card: Up to 10 business days;
- PayPal balance: 3-5 business days.
The approximate order turnaround time for orders up to 20 images is 4 business days*.
For orders 20+ images — approx.7 business days*.
For orders 50+ images — approx. 7-13 business days*.
For orders 300+ images — approx. 13-18 business days*.
- Order turnaround time is calculated from 9:00 a.m. on the next business day after we receive your products and payment.
- Order turnaround time may vary and depends on the availability, product category, quality and any specific aspects of the actual product.
- Any edits/revisions made after the order has been completed and the images sent are not included in the total order turnaround time.
- The fastest order turnaround time (even for 1 image) is 2 business days.
You have two shipping options:
- You can drop off your product(s) at the Squareshot office based in Brooklyn, NY.
- You can ship the product(s) by using your preferred shipping carrier. Here are a few services that offer the best shipping rates:
- Please do not send or drop off your products before you fill out the Order Form and receive a confirmation email with a price quote, order turnaround time and 6 figures order ID (example: #000000).
- Once you confirm your price quote and order turnaround time we will send you a confirmation email with shipping address and detailed instructions.
- To minimize risk we suggest you add shipping insurance when you ship the product(s) to our studio.
- Please note, Squareshot is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdelivered, or damaged packages and products prior to receiving them into our studio or for packages and products once they have left our studio. The product is considered "delivered" when you receive a delivery confirmation email from the Squareshot Team. See full Squareshot Policy
Drop off & Pick up (NYC)
Drop off: Please drop off your product(s) after you have filled out the Order Form and confirm the total price and the order turnaround time sent by email.
Pick up: Once you receive and approve the images you’re able to schedule a pickup from our studio.
Drop off / Pick up time:
Any time between 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. with 2-hour email notice.
Please specify the Order ID in the email notice.
Bring with you:
– Order ID;
– Email address or Full name assigned to the Order ID.
Drop off / Pick up address:
67 West St, Fl 2, Unit 217
Brooklyn, NY 11222-2093
Important note for order pick up:
- Please do not pick up the product(s) before you approve the images! Due to our policy, we hold the products up to 5 business days after the order has been completed to have an opportunity reshoot the images if something went wrong. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept reshoot requests if we don’t have the actual product(s) in the studio. Thank you for your understanding.
- If you cannot pick up your order within 30 calendar days, you may contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to prevent your products from utilization and extend your studio pickup time frame.
If we do not receive an extension request within 30 calendar days, we will be forced to get rid of the product.
Still have questions?
Email, call or chat us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Squareshot is a New York-based product photography studio that offers sharp, high-resolution, color-accurate product photo of Flat Lay and Ghost Mannequin Apparel, Jewelry, Cosmetics, Watches, Bags, Shoes and all types of Accessories for Online Stores to increase their sales and decrease order returns.
© 2018 Squareshot.