Join our team
We’re seeking for talented people who can help us to build the most innovative product photography studio in the U.S.
Sales/Customer Success Manager
Do you enjoy helping people? Do you have experience selling digital or business services for e-commerce? Do you have a passion for building something from scratch? If your answer is yes, then we have the perfect job opportunity for you!
We’re seeking a highly creative person with an understanding of how to close and confirm business and build a long-term relationship with our clients. The candidate must possess a strong ability to up-sell and negotiate various pricing options. Understanding how to quote pricing for different clients with different needs is essential.
The main purpose of the role is to attract new clients, close new deals, process new order requests and solve any client’s problems via email, chat, phone or in person.
- Prepare potential clients databases by using related services.
- Create, send and improve cold email sequences by using the prepared database.
- Phone and email follow-ups and retention emails.
- Research and respond to any customer inquiries via phone, email or chat or text.
- Provide to potential clients information such as studio operating hours, studio address and answer to frequently asked questions such as pricing, how it works, what we shoot, turnaround time etc.
- Process the orders (provide a quote, calculate the turnaround time, update order statuses, issue invoices, negotiate the prices, process revision request)
- Entering and updating customer information in the client database (Hubspot)
- Consult regularly with clients to fully understand their needs and actively solve pain points.
- Resolve client issues in partnership with Product Photographer and Retoucher.
- Establish a trusted/strategic relationship with each client.
- Work to identify and/or develop opportunities to upsell.
- Schedule meetings and travel to clients within NYC.
- Visit any events related to the industry within NYC.
- Add frequently asked questions and useful articles to the company’s help center.
- Collect client’s feedback and collaborate with the product team to design and improve the value proposition.
- Create weekly and monthly reports.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales or customer success.
- Candidate must have a proven track record as a sales or customer success manager in NYC.
- Ability to make decisions, accept responsibility and efficiently prioritize workloads.
- Strong knowledge of online software products and services to improve and automate company workflow such as Hubspot, Intercom, Mailchimp etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in cold emailing and email marketing in general.
What we offer:
- An awesome workspace in the Greenpoint Terminal Building, a great place to meet artists and like-minded business people to build your network.
- Competitive compensation and equity in the company.
- As an early employee, you will be working directly with the CEO and your opinion will have an influence and effect on all aspects of the business.
This is a full-time position and is located in Brooklyn, Greenpoint.
Squareshot is a New York-based product photography studio that offers sharp, high-resolution, color-accurate product photo of Flat Lay and Ghost Mannequin Apparel, Jewelry, Cosmetics, Watches, Bags, Shoes and all types of Accessories for Online Stores to increase their sales and decrease order returns.
© 2018 Squareshot.