Jewelry product photography
Sharp, high-resolution jewelry shots without unnecessary reflections, dust, scratches or any visible product defects.
how it works
You ship – We shoot
3. Review & Download
Get a Dropbox link to review and download the product photos as soon as we're done.
Will my products be returned?
Return shipping fees will be included in your invoice if you didn’t provide a prepaid return label in your shipment. Or you can pick up your products for free from our office in Brooklyn, NY.
Jewelry photography pricing
Get your Free Test Shot to try our service with no risk. TRY FOR FREE
Up to 20 images
Per standard image/angle
Orders 20+ images: $21.75 / image
Orders 50+ images: $20.60 / image
Orders 300+ images: $19.45 / image
All images include:
Need a better price?
Product photoshoot price depends on the product category and the number of images ordered. Order more product photos to make prices even lower.
No payment required before we receive your products. Before you ship your product to us, we will send you a total price and turnaround time. When we receive your products, we will send you a payment link. We accept 100% upfront payment* via PayPal and all major Credit / Debit cards.
There are few ways we protect you:
- Get your Free Test Shot to try our service with no risk (for new customers only). Try it for free
- We provide a test (paid) image before we proceed with the whole order (for orders over 20 images) to confirm the quality, angle, lighting etc. so, we can guarantee that you will receive the images you like.
- We accept the edits by email within 5 business days from the time when the order was completed. Get more information in the section Reshoot Policy.
- Please read our reviews before you're going to place an order:
Google Reviews*We are open to discussing a partial payment for orders over $1,000.
If you're not 100% satisfied, we'll refund your money*.
You can get a refund when all of the following apply:
- You never used the images for which you want to get a refund.
- The order was completed within the last 30 days.
- You will not be eligible to use the images for which you were refunded money.
- We do not provide a refund for orders over $500, but we’ll try to do as much as we can to create the images that you requested by strictly following our Revision Policy section.
Refund Time (once the refund is processed):
- Credit card: 3-5 business days;
- Debit card: Up to 10 business days;
- PayPal balance: 3-5 business days.
The approximate order turnaround time for orders up to 20 images is up to 4 business days*.
For orders 20+ images — up to 7 business days*.
For orders 50+ images — 7-13 business days*.
For orders 300+ images — 13+ business days*.
- Order turnaround time is calculated from 9:00 a.m. on the next business day after we receive your products and payment.
- Order turnaround time may vary and depends on the product category, quality and any specific aspects of the actual product.
- Any edits/revisions made after the order has been completed and the images sent are not included in the total order turnaround time.
- The fastest order turnaround time (even for 1 image) is 2 business days.
67 West St., Floor 3, Unit 313
Brooklyn, NY 11222-5389
Unfortunately, we do not provide a prepaid shipping label or pick-up services at the present time.
You have two shipping options:
- You can drop off your product(s) at the Squareshot office in Brooklyn, NY.
- You can ship the product(s) by using your preferred shipping carrier. Here are a few services that offer the best shipping rates:
- Please DO NOT ship the product(s) before we receive a completed Order Form and confirm all the details.
- Once we review your Order Form we will send you a confirmation email with shipping address and detailed instructions.
- To minimize risk we suggest adding shipping insurance when you ship the product(s) to our studio.
You can choose one of these options when filling in the Order Form:
- You can pick up your product(s) from the Squareshot office in Greenpoint, Brooklyn NY. Get more information about Order Pickup here.
- You can provide a prepaid return label with your shipment. Please make sure to include the label in the box when selecting this option.
- We can include the cost of return shipping in your invoice. Once you confirm the final images we will ship your product(s) back to you via USPS Priority Mail.
- If you don't need your products back, you can choose the option "I don’t need the products returned to me" when filling in the Order Form.
- We accept re-shoot/retouching requests by Email or Dropbox Comments (Dropbox account required) within 5 business days from the time you receive the images. After 5 business days, we will send the product(s) back to you and edits will no longer be accepted.
Drop off & Pick up (NYC)
Drop off: Please drop off your product(s) once you have filled out the Order Form and the total price and turnaround time have been confirmed via email.
Pick up: Once you approve the images you can schedule a pickup from our studio.
Drop off / Pick up time:
Any time between 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. with a minimum 2-hour email notice.
Drop off / Pick up address:
67 West St, Floor 3, Unit 313
Brooklyn, NY 11222-5389
Important notes for order pick up:
- Please do not pick up the product(s) before you approve the images! Our policy is to hold the products for up to 5 business days after the order has been completed to have the opportunity reshoot the images in case something went wrong. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept reshoot requests if we no longer have the actual product(s) in the studio. Thank you for your understanding.
- If you cannot pick up your order within 30 calendar days, you may contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to prevent disposal of your products and extend your studio pickup time frame. If we do not receive an extension request within 30 calendar days, we will be forced to get rid of the product.
I need more help
Meet our happy customer
Alex Mika Jewelry, New York, NY
Alex mika jewelry is a new york based jewelry brand that was established in 2012 by sisters alexa, michela, nicole and natalie. The sisters began designing bracelets as a mere hobby, but eventually realized that they have a passion for it. The girls design an array of jewelry which encompass an element from each one of their unique styles and personalities.
What customers say about Squareshot
Join 500+ customers already selling with professional product photos by Squareshot.
Get an express quote. Retouching included. Free test shot available. Money back guarantee, so joining us is risk-free!
what we shoot
Discover more categories
Squareshot is a New York-based product photography studio that offers sharp, high-resolution, color-accurate product photo of Flat Lay and Ghost Mannequin Apparel, Jewelry, Cosmetics, Watches, Bags, Shoes and all types of Accessories for Online Stores to increase their sales and decrease order returns.
© 2018 Squareshot.